With a title like that, how could I not attempt them? This recipe is from one of Jamie Oliver's recent cookbooks - "Jamie Does" - and is supposed to reflect the cuisine of Sweden. They are basically a kind of blueberry flavoured brioche, and are best served warm and sticky.
Here's the ingredients. I was going to measure them all out for a pretty photo, but that would've made a lot of dishes... and that is so not how I roll when baking!
This is them before going into the oven. I was planning on taking progress shots as I went along, but I got carried away. And I thought that John might get mad if I got his camera all covered with flour, dough and sticky stuff. Note the recipe book in the background.
And this is the final product... really really yummy. Next time I might give this a shot with raspberries and cinnamon. Mmmm.....
There is likely to be a lot of posts in the coming weeks, as the countdown to Christmas begins. I'll keep you posted!
TTFN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment